COLOuRs ;

09 March 2007

New layout again!

Got sick of the stupid greens and the stupid blog & sidebar space i have so i made a new layout today! Was lazing around as there weren`t anyone to chat with me! And i made a resolution to blog in perfect english from now onwards. I don`t want to be seen as a singaporean who blogs with sticky tabs like "euu lovVe mieee horrhhs?".

This new layout is blue! YAY!! Haha.. I love the way i have space to write my blog! Went back to MJC today to get my uniform changed and buy a new set. Turned out that the supplier for PE shirts & shorts wasn`t there today so couldn`t change my pe shirt. =S Luckily the supplier for uniform was there so i changed my uniform and bought a new set. Mum came along with me, jingyi and xindi! After that, went with Mum to the West Plaza or something like that. Like what jingyi said, there really isn`t any aircon. Nothing there also and the place is like so damn quiet for a mall? And it feels so secluded there with the quietness. Went the the second storey and there isn`t like anyone..? It was really quiet except for a few people in the shops already.

Went downstairs and i went to get Kaya waffle. The people working there have bad attitude. They were so slow in getting me my waffle.. I waited like 10 minutes? And when the waffle was done, the person couldn`t even be bothered to wave or call at me and my Mum to tell us that is done. Was pissed off with their attitude and they were very disorganised. I ordered my waffle from this person and somehow another person came and make it. Whatever it is, i am sure during my time @ MJC, i am not going to visit that shop again unless i am really very hungry and there isn`t any shop in sight.

And thats all for today i guess. Hope i will have a wonderful 2 years time in MJC. =)
PS: I love MJC cheer! Wahahaha.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Xinny said...

You're having a happy time in your new JC! That's really good, you fit in really fast!! XD

Stupid waffle store! Such bad service! How could they take 10 minutes for a waffle? Was the waffle tasty? Even I order hor fun also only take 4-5 minutes to fry and serve!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home